The people who seek me out are Achievers – ambitious, talented, and accomplished people. They have very little patience and tolerance for ineffectiveness, inefficiency, or lack of ROI.
Which is why they are experiencing incredible frustrations about their own career trajectories, effectiveness on the job, or balance with home life.
These Achievers sometimes feel:
- Frustrated (they’re doing all the right things, yet it’s not going their way)
- Disconnected (they are isolated in work and family demands and can’t catch a breath for themselves, with a spouse or friends)
- Lost (they’ve reached an esteemed tier in their career, and it’s just not that interesting anymore), or
- Stressed (they’ve got too many balls in the air, from work obligations to school-age kids to aging parents).
I get it. I was there myself a few years ago.
The following are words that people have used to describe me as their coach and mentor.
Allow me to translate.
- I ask tough, often uncomfortable, questions.
- I don’t let you get away with superficial answers. Sorry not sorry.
- When we get to the core issues – as distasteful as they are, sometimes – I create a space for you to process those issues in a safe way.
There is a reason the free consult with me is called a breakthrough. No one leaves those sessions without at least one insight that will serve them well, long after that session is over.
You don’t have to make yourself vulnerable in the workplace or put your reputation at stake to figure this stuff out.
Confused? Let’s get clarity in 30 minutes.
Need to unlock something? Let’s find the key.
Have a roadblock you want removed? Let’s identify the one thing you need to do in this moment to make all the difference in the world.
It’s easy enough to get started.