This program is for:
- People who are not just looking for their next job, but want instead to have the comprehensive skill set to proactively craft and manage their careers over the long term, surfacing unknown opportunities or creating new opportunities that don’t even yet exist.
This program includes:
- Foundational work (strengths assessments, professional identity, career vision)
- Positioning work (updating all collateral (resume, LinkedIn, portfolio) to reflect your professional brand, refining your elevator pitch, sharpening your stories and examples, interview and negotiation strategy and preparation)
- Networking campaigns (set goals, determine networking strategy and tactical elements)
- Accountability (weekly homework, exercises, and challenges, unearthing and addressing mental roadblocks to execution and success)
Your completion of the Signature Career Crafting Program will result in a single, comprehensive career roadmap to be your guidepost moving forward.
Signature Career Crafting is designed as 3 month program with weekly sessions provided for $4,399.
Nicole had me figured out within 5ish minutes of talking to me. I felt listened to, supported and guided throughout the conversation! She gave great insight and lots of details. I highly recommend!Tonya Phillips
Nicole is a proactive, knowledgeable, professional who listened to my current career challenges and provided some valuable tips to get me going in the right direction. I know of many colleagues who could benefit from connecting with Nicole and I plan on sending them her way.Kim Williams