This is the networking program for people who think business networking feels somewhat fake at best, sleazy at worst – but who also know that networking is critical to their career strategy.
The goal of this group program is to establish a high functioning, collegial, supportive environment among accomplished professionals who are looking for alternatives to the standard networking best practices.
The curriculum will include:
- Sharing strengths assessments and brainstorming how to leverage powerhouse talents
- Novel ways of conductive efficient and effective networking that make sense for the professional in question (that’s YOU)
- Understanding how to set up and execute a “networking campaign” aligned to the novel networking styles and strategies you land on
- Talking about yourself comfortably
- Employing active listening techniques and rapport building strategies
- Accountability to execute on these novel strategies, with informal reporting on metrics, wins and learnings, pivots, and doubling down on what’s working
This program is a game-changer for people who want to expand their professional network in an authentic way… in a way that builds truly meaningful business relationships.
This includes mentorship, industry leadership, job opportunities, new hobbies and interests, and even genuine friendships – all through business channels!