You are rewarded for excellent individual contributions with the opportunity to lead teams and manage others. Congratulations! The only problem is: those are completely different skill sets! Often, you are expected to figure it out on your own, or learn through very informal channels that may or may not be helpful. If you have done your research, then you now that there is WAY too much information out there about how to lead and manage well. So what information is best to use?
Learn which foundational management skills are your most powerful levers in optimizing your performance.
In this 6 week program, you will participate in a 1 hour live video training per week and a 1 hour live video Q&A per week, in a professional group of 3-5 other individuals, reviewing these topics:
- Leadership vs Management vs Authority, and how to leverage each
- Foundational management skills
- How to build rapport and foster trust
- Offering constructive criticism and soliciting feedback
- Sound decision-making
- Aurelian Coaching’s in-demand time management module is also included as a bonus
How to sign up
Enrollment typically opens in the Fall and Spring. For the next enrollment period, email email@example.com or set up a call for more information.