Make Fully Confident Decisions
The Decision Cascade Program
There is a consistent, reliable method for making sound decisions that are right FOR YOU.
As much as we are taught to believe that “rational” decision-making is the goal, the real path to sound decisions is recognizing the associated emotions (that always carry influence), and then knowing what to do with them! (Hint: trying to ignore or pretend you are not influenced by emotion doesn’t work.)
It is possible to move from uncertainty to absolute confidence in every tough decision you make, no matter how high the stakes feel.
Relinquish all the self-doubt, uncertainty, and anxiety. Instead, embrace confidence… and much improved sleep at night!
Nicole helped me to find my power. The cascade model that she uses and she teaches me how to use has inspired me to look at myself in a more autonomous and self-confident way. The changes that I’ve seen have been remarkable.
The Decision Cascade Program is the key to finally making a great decision and getting exactly what you need or want.
YOUR 12-SESSION PROGRAM
How to evaluate the circumstances around your decisions
- Separating facts from your beliefs about your situation
- Surfacing and dealing with perceived limitations and restrictions that are blinding you to solutions
How to make your very best decisions, every time
- Getting away from binary thinking (right/wrong, good/bad)
- Unlocking creativity in problem solving
- Employing multiple strategies for shifting your mindset
- Setting boundaries appropriately
- Articulating sound rationale behind your decisions
How to be absolutely confident in your decisions
- Understanding the difference between confidence and self-confidence, and how to increase each
- Learning how to carry a decision forward, in order to ensure its success
I came to Nicole when I was in a dark place professionally and emotionally. I got equal parts professional advice, and notes on personal development. After our Cascade sessions, I was ready to get back out into the world.
Nicole's [cascade model] unlocked my more centered, communicative self. She did help immeasurably in finding my voice and articulating my vision. I can't help but laugh at my [old approach], especially now that I know all the doors are open to me.
Nicole's questions model allows me to dig deep & really think about using every decision as something that is either going to help me get closer or farther away from my vision. I've learned insightful ways to think about things.