Solve Your Most Difficult, Lingering Problem
Decision-Making via the 5-Question Cascade
High achievers can get caught in a spiral of trying to determine the one right decision.
Decisions are so rarely right or wrong. They are most often on a spectrum of poor to best. You can learn how to make the best decisions for yourself and the people you are responsible for, no matter how long the issue has lingered, no matter how difficult it feels.
Mindset shifts are the key to sound decision-making as well as emotional health and wellbeing. The tricky part is knowing exactly how to accomplish the shift.
If you find yourself stuck in uncertainty, confusion, indecision, I will teach you how to get to decision once and for all. Learn and apply the tools that are proven to get you from A to B.
The 5-Question Cascade is the key to eliminating the trickiest problem you haven't yet been able to solve.
Nicole helped me to find my power. The cascade model that she uses and she teaches me how to use has inspired me to look at myself in a more autonomous and self-confident way. The changes that I’ve seen have been remarkable.
The 5-Question Cascade Program
Coaching topics include:
- Surfacing and unpacking limiting beliefs
- Learning and leveraging the connection and relationship among your perspectives, your emotional drivers, and your behaviors
- Employing multiple strategies for shifting your mindset
- Setting boundaries appropriately
- Making the best decisions for yourself
- Fear-setting exercises
- The 5-Question Cascade Model for decision-making and emotional wellbeing