Career Prime® Program
With at least 10-15 years of work experience under your belt, you already have a number of notable accomplishments in your career as a mid-level or senior leader.
So… where do you go from here?
- Do you strive to keep moving up, vying for limited senior leadership positions?
- Do you pivot into another industry, or an “industry-adjacent” role?
- Do you take the breadth and depth of expertise you have and strike out on your own?
- Do you take a step back to refocus on family, since it seems your kids are growing so fast?
- And once you decide what you want to do, well, how exactly do you do it?
Learn how to make these critical decisions and go about executing a plan that’s perfect for you at this stage in your life and career.
Nicole is an absolute inspiration! She has been instrumental in my career. She has taught me to go after what I want and to remember who I am. I would work with Nicole a hundred times over!
Ana is an Achiever.
She’s a bright, ambitious, talented rising star, and was trying to decide whether or not to accept a job offer.
On the one hand, the position was in her “sweet spot” of expertise – it was something probably no one else in the industry could do as well as she could. On the other hand, the position required a lot of travel, and the starting salary put on the table was very (very!) disappointing.
The company said there would be “fast-tracks” to salary adjustments soon. Ana knew she would be wildly successful and actually really enjoy the job.
She was entertaining other job possibilities, but this was the only formal offer really on the table.
Should she take the job?
Given the circumstances, there were really only two possible outcomes.
The company finds some more money to reflect the value that they are going to get from hiring her, one of the few people in the industry who knows the market inside out and could deliver results. Then she can accept the job offer and blow them away with what she does in the role.
The company keeps the salary what it is, then has to hire another person whose experience and expertise match the salary, but not the results they seek. The company may either be OK with the mediocre results they get, or they may come back to Ana in a few months with the proper offer to get proper results.
The number one thing I cautioned Ana against: Do not give them superior talent for mediocre pay.
Ana felt guilty for turning down a position from people with whom she had favorable professional relationships. She grappled with feeling greedy about walking away from “a lot” of money for “more” money. She felt pressure to act in scarcity – it’s the only offer I have!! – instead of abundance – I have so much value to bring that the company who gets me will be a winner!!
The company tried to come back to her later, but....
by then… it was already too late! She was already on the path to living her best life.
THE PROGRAM FOR YOU
The Career Prime® Program
Coaching topics include:
- Personal brand/ positioning, professional identity
- Defining your expertise, personal advocacy
- Positioning, leadership and expertise
- Novel networking strategy
- Confidence and self-confidence
- The DART Method® of note-taking and deliberate planning
- Surface Your Brilliance™ technique
- Novel Networking™ career campaign materials