SHIFT YOUR MINDSET.
People in mid-career have the challenge of juggling important professional milestones
on top of significant personal milestones in the same period of time.
Maybe these things describe you:
- You are an Achiever.
- You can handle many balls in the air at once, and if called upon, can juggle 1-2 more.
- You’re firing on all cylinders at the job.
- You know how to say “No” if you really don’t want to do something. But you actually want to say “Yes” to it all.
- You know what your priorities are.
- You sometimes suffer from burnout.
- You look up from a very busy day and wonder where the time went and what you accomplished.
- You feel others’ dissatisfaction regarding your availability or performance, even if they don’t explicitly say much about it.
- You don’t feel that the work is ever really done.
- You have been trying to reach certain goals for a while, and can’t quite reach them or sustain them because… well, life.
Aurelian Coaching’s mission is to teach Achievers how to re-evaluate the lens through which they process information and make decisions to become more effective at work and home.
With the proper mindset and a deliberate practice focused on determining what’s important, what your role is, and what your levers are, you can ensure the continuation of your Achiever status through multiple work and life milestones.
This work matters because:
- It’s not going to get less complicated. Achievers want more. But “more” requires that you have the mindset to manage it.
- Conditioning yourself to take in and process information well will always serve you, long after any coaching engagement is done.
- You are yourself, and you need to find your style. You can’t be a copycat of someone else’s success. The sooner you find and get on your own path, the better.
The point is not to discover the right life hacks to free up your time or to gain more energy. The point is to become more efficient and more effective in your assessment and decision-making so you never have to “hack” anything.
Join me for weekly Facebook Lives on Thursdays at 12 Noon Pacific time to discuss the mindset management topic of the week.
Nicole Littmann, Founder
I’ve coached men and women in med tech and consulting for over 10 years. I’ve personally transitioned through multiple management phases in my work and life, from overseeing individuals to project teams to entire business units, at the same time managing marriage, my tribe, parenting, and the death of dear loved ones. I coach achievers to find balance by adjusting the lens through which they process information and take action.
The people I coach are all around me, and they are incredibly smart, passionate, ambitious and resourceful people. I’m not interested in just helping you make it through. I’m interested in catapulting you to where you want to be.
See what others have said below!