If you are a mid-career professional looking for a career coach to help you:
- Optimize your performance in your current role
- Explore a career pivot into a different role or adjacent industry
- Position yourself well for advancement into senior leadership,
- Manage the difficult intersection of career and family/personal goals, or
- Make good decisions about your job or career in the aftermath of a loss,
Aurelian Coaching can help.
Nicole Coustier is an expert career strategist and life coach, helping mid-career professionals surface their powerhouse talents in order to learn how to talk about themselves well, network in an authentic way, and position themselves ideally for new opportunities.
Nicole guides her clients by leveraging wisdom from her 20+ years in business development, strategy, operations, and policy work in government, med-tech, consulting. The recommendations she provides are not based just on theory, but on 10+ of those years in mid-level and executive-level management, and as a hiring manager.
Nicole has had the honor of launching talented achievers into countless leadership positions over the years, across various organizations. She also serves the widow community, helping those suffering a loss to find balance by adjusting the lens through which they process information and take action in their careers.
While in industry, she coached and mentored others to success. Now as the founder of her own practice, she continues to coach great people into even greater situations.