DEVELOP YOUR MANAGEMENT MINDSET.
Get everything you need to be a truly great manager.
I’ve seen the brightest senior leaders and executives get the benefit of customized, one on one management coaching. Yet the early and mid-career managers get sent to management bootcamps, or are left to model a style of management that doesn’t often resonate with them personally. If you have a mentor, great! If not, good luck. If senior leaders often get the benefit of fantastic one on one management coaching, why not you?
Listen, management is not always a cake walk. But with the right approach, it can be fulfilling and rewarding without being burdensome. With the proper mindset and a deliberate practice focused on what’s important, what your role is, and what your greatest levers are, you can become that perfectly balanced manager who:
- uses concrete data and evidence yet applies emotional intelligence to the analysis
- holds people to high standards yet avoids micromanaging
- gives direct, “un-sugar-coated” constructive criticism yet is trusted, and
- supports others’ goals yet still delivers on all of your own.
This work matters because:
- It’s not going to get less complicated. As an achiever in leadership, you want more. But “more” requires that you have the mindset to manage it.
- Conditioning yourself to the management mindset will always serve you, long after any specific coaching engagement is done.
- You need to find your own way of doing it right. You can’t be a copycat of someone else’s success. The sooner you find and get on your own leadership path, the better.
The point is not to discover the right job hacks to free up your time or to gain more energy. The point is to become more efficient and more effective in your assessment and decision-making so you never have to “hack” anything.
Nicole Littmann, Founder
I’ve coached men and women in med tech and consulting for over 10 years. I’ve personally transitioned through multiple management phases in my work and life, from overseeing individuals to project teams to entire business units, at the same time managing marriage, my tribe, parenting, and the death of dear loved ones. I’ve had the honor of launching talented achievers into countless leadership and management positions over the years, across various organizations. I coach these achievers to find balance by adjusting the lens through which they process information and take action.
The people I coach are all around me, and they are incredibly smart, passionate, ambitious and resourceful people. I’m not interested in just helping you make it through. I’m interested in catapulting you to where you want to be.